Monday 22 June 2015

Would it be such a loss ?

Would it be such a loss ? 

Would it be such a loss if I didn't read the newspaper at breakfast, 
And talked to my family instead 

Would it be such a loss if didn't check my mobile every 10 seconds, 
And paid attention to my partner instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't update each activity on Facebook, 
And updated my family about my day instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't spend late nights at work, 
And read bedtime stories to my children instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't attend a party, 
And had dinner at home with my parents instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't stay up late net surfing,
And went for an early morning walk instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't work out in the gym today 
And helped out with the housework instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't what's app my best friend on his birthday, 
And turned up on his doorstep with a cake instead

Would it be such a loss if I did my colleague's work, 
And didn't care if he got the credit instead 

Would it be such a loss if didn't talk on the phone while crossing the road 
And helped someone across instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't care how I looked, 
And cared how I behaved instead

Would it be such a loss if I didn't do what I do each day,
And lived life just the way it's meant to be...������

No comments:

Post a Comment